See testimonials and comments from reviewers about the food and service at Annie's.
- Annie's Cafe just celebrated her 29th birthday and has settled into her new space on the FAX quite nicely, boasting an expanded menu that delivers up the homiest cooking in town - and a new full bar.
- – Outstanding American Food, Outfront Colorado, Outstanding 10 Awards, February 2010
- "...a first rate neighborhood eatery, the sort of casual place where the friendliness is as important as the food ... the retro vibe extends to the television sets which are typically tuned to the Turner Classic Movies Channel" – Denver Post, October 2009
- "... Annie's Cafe, a Colfax Avenue eatery ... is well known for its old fashioned decor and home cooking. Don't miss Annie's milk shakes and cheeseburgers, tin lunch boxes and neon signs decorate the walls and penny candy - such as fireballs and BAZOOKA bubble gum - is sold in jars at the counter."
- – Colorado meetings and Events Magazine, Fall 2009
- "If you are looking for a great cafe with delicious food and drink specials, stop into Annie's, 7 days a week ... daily lunch and bar specials and of course happy hour is offered twice a day"
- – Denver Daily News, June 22, 2010
- Good Eats since 1981. A Denver institution. "…if you're in the mood for some comfort food… it has to be Annie's Café. The experience is reliably good, the food reliably tasty and digestable, and the bill always affordable. Good eats here. Simply said, simply true."
- –Outstanding American Food, Outfront Colorado, Outstanding 10 Awards, February 2010